The following Membership terms and conditions (Membership Terms) govern access to, and use (as a Member) of Seomra Ranga:
Some of the content uploaded to Seomra Ranga is available to be viewed by any person browsing the internet. However, only a person, who has agreed to the Membership Terms, is able to have full access to the site, including the ability to download resources.
Once you purchase a membership subscription, you will be deemed to have agreed to the Membership Terms herein and a legally binding contract, incorporating those Membership Terms, will then exist between you and Seomra Ranga in relation to your use of the site.
If you do not wish to agree to these Membership Terms, you should navigate away from this page and cancel plans to become a member.
Membership Terms and Conditions
In these Membership Terms:
- Member Account has the meaning given to that term in clause 12.
- Resources mean products available for download on the site including, but not limited to, posters, flashcards, worksheets, presentations, games, activities.
- In these Membership Terms, a reference to “we” or “us” means Seomra Ranga and a reference to “you” or “your” means a Member.
- You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
- You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and Seomra Ranga may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
- refuse your request to become a Member; or
- once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
- Seomra Ranga is not obliged to give reasons for any decision it makes to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership or to reject your request to become a Member.
- Your Membership is strictly non-transferable.
- Once Membership is granted you will be able to access all areas of the site with use of the username and password you set up at the time you become a Member.
- You are responsible for each and every access or use of the site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership sections of the Sites.
- You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and make use of the site on your behalf.
- Allowing a third party to access the site using your username and password will be deemed to be a breach of the Membership Terms and Conditions and your membership may be suspended or terminated without refund.
- You must notify Seomra Ranga via email (email@example.com) as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Member Account, username or password.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for, and will indemnify Seomra Ranga, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees against any and all claims made by a third party arising out of your access to, and use of, the site as a Member.
3. Benefits conferred by Membership
Becoming a Member of Seomra Ranga gives the Member instant access to all of the resources on the site, currently running into the thousands. Resources available on the site consists of worksheets, handouts, flashcards, posters, Powerpoint presentations, certificates, quizzes, material “as Gaeilge”, resources for pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and much more.
Membership ensures that users gain instant access to new material and resources which are uploaded to the site on a regular basis.
4. The Role of Seomra Ranga
Seomra Ranga agrees that:
- all content and services on the site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- it disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- it does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the site or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- it does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the site or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Seomra Ranga) will Seomra Ranga or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the site.
To the fullest extent possible, Seomra Ranga's liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Seomra Ranga to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by Seomra Ranga:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
5. Availability and Use of the Site
Seomra Ranga will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Seomra Ranga may, in its absolute discretion, and for any reason, and at any time, with or without notice:
- interrupt or suspend your right to access the whole or any part of the Sites (see section 18 below);
- alter, interrupt or suspend the provision of the whole or any part of the content and/or the services available on the site;
- interrupt or suspend access to the site due to essential upgrading and/or maintenance to the site.
You agree that Seomra Ranga will not be liable to you for any loss that you may suffer as a result of any such interruption, suspension or alteration.
When accessing the site (as a Member) and using the content and/or the services available on the site, you must also comply with any directions, instructions or protocols posted on the site from time to time.
6. Membership Fees
Membership fees, both individual Membership and School Membership, are outlined on the Membership page.
All prices on the site are expressed in Euros.
The Member is responsible for all costs of currency conversion from his or her preferred currency to the Euro.
Seomra Ranga reserves the right to change the Membership fee without notice. Any new Membership fee will be applicable immediately for new Members and upon renewal for existing Members.
7. Member Information
When you wish to become a Member and use the site, you may be asked to provide certain personal information to us (Member Information). You promise that the Member Information you provide is true, accurate and complete.
8. Proprietary Rights
Seomra Ranga, its licensors or affiliates own all:
- the content on the site (other than resources donated to the site by others);
- the look and feel, design and the organisation of the site;
- Logos and associated branding
- the compilation of the resources on the site; and
- the intellectual property rights (if any) subsisting in the works described in paragraphs (1), (2), (3) and (4) above.
Your use of the site does not grant to you any ownership or like interest in any content, code, data or resources you may access on or through the site or any intellectual property rights subsisting in any of those things.
9. Copyright & Trademark Claims
Seomra Ranga respects the intellectual property rights of others. Seomra Ranga requires that you do the same.
If you believe that a work of which you are the owner is infringed by a resource on the site and has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward all the following information in one document (Copyright Claim) to Seomra Ranga:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the location of the alleged infringing material;
- a description of the copyright work that has been allegedly infringed;
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the information given in the Copyright Claim is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- your physical or valid electronic signature.
On receipt of a Copyright Claim, Seomra Ranga will take the actions we consider necessary to manage the administration of the Copyright Claim.
If you believe that an item or user content infringes any other type of intellectual property right (not copyright) please contact Seomra Ranga in a similar fashion.
10. Logos/Trade Name
The logos and trade names displayed on the site are, unless otherwise stated, owned by Seomra Ranga.
A Seomra Ranga Logo may not be used by you without the approval of its owner.
Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Logo/Trade Name displayed on the site without the written permission of its owner.
11. Confidential Information and Privacy
Seomra Ranga does not warrant or represent that your use of the site will be confidential.
Seomra Ranga is not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of your confidentiality in respect of your use of the site.
While Seomra Ranga has taken precautions to protect information that you transmit to the site over the internet (eg when taking out a membership), Seomra Ranga does not warrant the security of that information. Once Seomra Ranga receives your transmission, Seomra Ranga will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
You must not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the site.
12. Member Accounts
When you become a Member you will have a single account that is accessible by you through the site (Member Account). This account is non-transferable and may not be used by another person.
A school may wish to purchase a school group account, details of which are contained on the Membership page.
13. Payments to Seomra Ranga
Payments made to Seomra Ranga for the purpose of becoming a Member are made either through Paypal or Stripe.
When you purchase a Membership of Seomra Ranga, you acquire the right to gain full access to the site for the duration of one calendar year, after which time you have the option to renew your Membership of the site.
Once you have purchased a Membership of Seomra Ranga, it may not subsequently be cancelled. If you wish to receive a refund or you must make a claim to Seomra Ranga. We will assess claims based on their merits. However, there is no obligation on Seomra Ranga to provide a refund for reasons including (but not limited to) if you:
- have changed your mind about Membership;
- purchased a Membership by mistake;
- ask for goodwill.
If a Member signs up for a Membership and almost immediately requests a refund, an administration fee of €10 may be charged. This is to prevent people from signing up to become a Member, downloading the resources that they require and then requesting an immediate refund.
If a refund has been assessed by us as due, this will be paid using the same manner of purchase (that is, if the Membership was purchased using a credit card via PayPal you will be refunded using Paypal).
You agree and acknowledge that if you lodge a dispute with PayPal we are unable to make any refund until the PayPal dispute has been closed.
15. Member's Role
Those who become Members of Seomra Ranga agree:
- not to use a false email address or impersonate any person or entity in order to become a Member;
- not to use the website or its services or features in violation of Seomra Ranga's intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights;
- not to attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with Seomra Ranga's services, or any content of the site, or make any unauthorised use of the site's services or any content of the site;
- not to use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site or any of its services;
- not to download or use images hosted on the site on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another site.
Other than as expressly allowed in these Membership Terms, and unless otherwise indicated in these Membership Terms, you may not post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or made available through the site.
16. Indemnification and Release
You are solely responsible (and agree that Seomra Ranga has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) for, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seomra Ranga (as well as Seomra Ranga's affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents) from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising in any way from, any of the following matters:
- your use of the site;
- any resources you download through the site;
- your breach of the law or of these Membership Terms.
17. Changes to Membership Terms
Seomra Ranga may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Membership Terms (in whole or in part) or the content of the site from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Membership Terms will be effective at the time notice of the change is posted by us on the site. It is your responsibility to check for these notices.
Your continued use of the site and/or the content or services made available on or through the site after any changes to the Membership Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
18. Suspension or Termination
Seomra Ranga may suspend or terminate your registration as a Member and deny you access to your Member Account immediately if:
- you breach these Membership Terms or any other terms and conditions, agreements or rules governing the site;
- Seomra Ranga is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us when you initially sign up as a Member or in the course of using the site; or
- Seomra Ranga believes that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our other Members or us.
Should Seomra Ranga elect to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership in any way, you may be prohibited from accessing the site temporarily or permanently. In either case, you must not apply for a new Member account.
Seomra Ranga reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine whether or not your use of the site or content or services available on the site complies with these Membership Terms.